how to draw anime girls how to draw anime girls

LMAO

I thought it was fucking great lol

A Clock Day Evening A Clock Day Evening

Sweet

I Like This! lokiseven should get to be on the king of the portal for this and i like when dude jumps in matrix mode this rocks

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

Freaking Sweet Dude

Thanks for voting, SER02!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.19 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.19 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.94!
Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

Acid Speed Ep1: NG Cameos Acid Speed Ep1: NG Cameos

two words for you

this rocks i like the part where the red hedge hog asks tom for a newgrounds upgrade for level 2500 and where wade and that red hedge hog are talkin about the plan lol

Blaklyon responds:

Thanks for the review! However, that wasn't a red hedgehog. that was knuckles.

Genocide Inc. Shorts Ep 2 Genocide Inc. Shorts Ep 2

LOL Good Dude

This Rocks

Blaklyon responds:

Simple but, effective! Thanks for the review!

Skeletor's bakery Skeletor's bakery

Awsome Man

That Was ******* Awsome Im Voting Five Also

newgrounds the legend newgrounds the legend

That Was Freaking Awsome Dude

That Was Awsome That Was Like One Of The Best Movies From 1 Out Of 3 Lol That Rocked Man Keep Up The Good Work Hope You Make A Part Two Man I Also Voted A 5 On It Please Email Me : shanester_04@hotmail.com Thats My Address Well Bye - SER02 P.S. I Cant Get That Song And That Guy I Think Was Supposed To Be Tom Singing And Wade And Tom Beside The Ng Logo Out Of My Head

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Hahahahaha

Thats funny i like that i make movies but they get blamed all the time!How did you get the web page on flash when the kid typed in newgrounds how did you do that? please email me how to shanester_04@hotmail.com My newgrounds name is SER02! Thanks P.S. I Rated It A Five Where Pico Is(Said I Didnt Want Dude To Pop Up On My Screen LOL Just Kidding!)

Vampire Tales Vampire Tales

Awsome

That was like 1 outta 4 good flash movies i seen it was short and sweet i wish longer but i know that took a lot of work so ill give you a ten i done voted a 5 on your movie please email me @ shanester_04@hotmail.com man that rocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windows 98 Sucks Windows 98 Sucks

Note

If you right click and click play at the begining of the movie youll see a part of the movie being made on the computer.